Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review
Product name: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Lifetime
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the next step in the detection and removal of spyware and malware from your system! It identifies and removes threats such as malware, Trojan, virus, etc., that most well-known antivirus softwares and malware detectors fail to detect! On top of that, it also monitors all processes on your computer and stops any malicious process from executing! The real-time protection module of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware comes with advanced heuristics to keep your system clean, safe and secure! Click here for more information!
* Light speed quick scanning
* Ability to perform full scans for all drives
* Works together with other anti-malware utilities
* Command line support for quick scanning
* Context menu integration to scan files on demand
Windows 7/Windows 2000/Windows Vista/Windows XP
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY:
Below is a summary of the feedback we gathered from the product's ACTUAL customers:
* This is really, really effective at detecting and removing malware. Even if some malware manages to escape its detection (due to superior technology), you just need to scan your system and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware would quarantine that rogue malware! Highly recommended!
* I would highly recommended Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to all Windows™ users! One of my friend's computer was infected with several Trojans and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware took care of them all! I have had trouble installing it on my friend's computer though, mainly due to the rogue Trojans, and had to boot the PC in safe mode in order to install it and remove the Trojans from the system!
* I downloaded one of those "free scanners" from the internet and got bombarded with annoying ads all over my PC as a result! Even McAfee could not detect it. Finally, on the recommendation of a colleague I installed Malwarebytes and finally got rid of that pesky itch! Ah! What a sense of relief!
* I had a keylogger Trojan called backdoor.bot on my system and even Norton could not remove it. Finally, Malwarebytes helped me get rid of it! Malwarebytes would be the first thing I would install on any new computer I buy in future!!
* I have got outstanding results with Malwarebytes! I would suggest that you buy the full version of Malwarebytes to get real-time protection, since Trojans have a habit of being dormant for a long period of time and then attacking your system all of a sudden! I have sent multiple emails to the Malwarebytes team to thank them for this software, and they actually REPLIED to all of my emails! Buy it; you won't be disappointed! I use it on several computers!
* MalwareBytes is much better than Norton360, not to mention that the former actually costs much less! I was attacked by a Russian Trojan which completely hijacked my computer to the extent that I could not even log in to the internet. MalwareBytes took care of the problem!
* I purchased MalwareBytes and must say that it is well worth the money. Other antivirus programs would drive you crazy, but not MalwareBytes! You get a "flash scan" option to help you scan autorun and memory objects; I think this is a MUST-HAVE tool for detecting viruses which lurk in your computer memory!
* It helped me get rid of a malware I could not otherwise! While it is very good at detecting and blocking malware, it also detects and blocks any "legit" program from installing malware on your system, and lets you know of the same through a popup notification! MalwareBytes is really a great product!
* Malwarebytes is definitely the best program in its genre. It removed 3 worms and 8 Trojans from my system that the other products - such as SuperAntiSpyware, Webroot Spysweeper, Spybot Search and Destroy - failed to detect! Now my system is as clean as it should be! Definitely worth the money!
* With the help of Malwarebytes, I managed to remove a virus twice from my buddy's computer that his other anti-virus software failed to detect. Also, it has a very small footprint, so that even if you don't have a new, robust system with lots of RAM, you will still be able to use it!
* Over the years I have used several antivirus tools such as Avast, Norton, and Kaspersky. While they are all good, Malwarebytes beats them all as far as the detection and removal of malware is concerned. It is one of the "MUST-HAVE" tools for your PC! It keeps finding nasties that other programs fail to detect! Amazing software!
* I was a little skeptical about buying this tool, firstly because I had never purchased anything from this company before and secondly, because I had already purchased a lot of different spyware and malware removers with not-so-good results. My PC used to run slow as it was infected with spyware. One scan of Malwarebytes cleaned my system! Installation is easy, the price is competitive and the shipping was fast. I would definitely suggest it to my friends!
* This product works as advertised, and seems to be compatible with my Norton Security suite; in fact, it is able to detect threats that even Norton fails to detect! However, I was not able to run some of my older free anti-spyware programs along with it!
* My system was infected with a nasty malware which hijacked my browser. Malwarebytes failed to detect it despite multiple scans. Microsoft™ Security Essentials, although managed to remove the threat, failed to fix my dysfunctional browser! I contacted Malwarebytes team several times but their tech support sucks to say the least. They insist that since MBAM did not detect anything, it meant that my system was clean; but obviously it was not!
When I requested a refund from them they said they don't give refunds! Bottom line, buy this if you have money to burn; otherwise there are plenty of antivirus and anti-malware softwares you can use to clean your system; if they all fail you, then your best bet would be to reformat your hard drive and move on!
Click here to read more customer reviews on this product!
I must say that I have not had the (mis)fortune of contacting the tech support of Malwarebytes yet, because it runs so smoothly on my system that I never had any issues with it. Oh yeah, previously I had Superantispyware installed and its real-time protection failed to save my system from two malicious Trojan attacks! Ever since I installed Malwarebytes, I have not had any such Trojan attack.
Whether you practice safe hex or visit questionable websites, it is only a matter of time before viruses and malwares attack your system. Based on my own experience, I think this is the cheapest protection you could get for your system, and of course, the BEST one too!
I used to be a Norton user too but dumped it because it spent more time in "updating" itself than protecting my system, not to mention that it costs way more than Malwarebytes!
I am not a big fan of lifetime licenses though, and here is why:
What happens is that the company's marketing team goes into a frenzy and sells lifetime licenses to lots of people to gain an edge over the competitors; however, soon the company runs into losses as a result! The fact remains that no matter which type of software you develop, you cannot develop it for free! Any kind of software development costs money, more so if it is a security tool like Malwarebytes! With lifetime licenses, developers neither have the motivation nor money enough to continue developing the program, as a result of which, the company is eventually sold to a competitor, who in turn actually screws up the software for the worse! In the end, the end-users suffer.
For example, Superantispyware used to be so good that I purchased a lifetime license from them (which was very cheap), but very soon the company was sold to another owner and since then the software had become nothing but a useless tool sitting on my system tray. It was in this period that, despite having the real-time-protection of Superantispyware turned on, my system got infected (as I mentioned above)!
Malwarebytes is running quite good for me now, but I just hope it does not suffer the same fate as Superantispyware! I would have felt much better if they had charged me annually, just like Norton does; at least that would ensure the stability and longevity of the software as well as its company!
An important note about Malwarebytes's "IP blocker": it is good because it blocks a lot of malicious IPs! However, sometimes it can block legit IP addresses too! It does allow you to add the recently blocked IP to your ignore list, but problem is, if somehow your pc gets rebooted all of a sudden, Malwarebytes won't offer you that option when you start your system again! Since Malwarebytes does not offer a log to show all the IPs it has blocked so far, manual addition of any IP the ignore list is an impossibility, unless of course, you have a really, really good memory!
Overall, I would recommend it. It is the best and most reliable protection I have found since a long time, and for the price, it is a no-brainer!
BTW, they have an active forum where you can ask questions and get peer-to-peer support from fellow Malwarebytes users!
Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
With thirty years of experience under his belt as a provider of information technology needs, Bruno Carrier officially founded DSolution in 1999, a supplier of hardware and software security solutions. Since its launching, DSolution has grown steadily, building an important presence in Canada, the USA and Mexico. This is mainly due to the fact that DSolution sets itself apart from the average SKU reseller by focusing on the need and concerns of its clients and resellers and by providing them with high end security solutions.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:
9300 Boulevard Henri Bourassa Ouest
Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 1L5, Canada
1-866-279-0239 (Toll Free)
Best Time to Call: None Available
Email: None Available
This product is sold by GeeksWholesaler and shipped by Amazon.com.
GeeksWholesaler is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.